Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Recipe: Macaroni Salad

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
Guys, my recipe experimentation has been at an all time low lately. It's been so nice out so I've been doing a lot of grilling hot dogs and hamburgers which means I don't have any fun meals to share with you all. So instead I'm going to try and re-focus my summer recipes to side dishes. This time of year everyone is going to summer BBQ's and parties and its always good to show up with a dish, this macaroni salad will make your guests very happy!
Ingredients:
  • 1 box of elbow macaroni (16oz)
  • 1 small onion, diced as small as possible
  • 3-4 large stalks of celery, diced as small as possible
  • 2 tsp celery salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 2 cans solid white albacore tuna, drained
  • 3/4 cup mayo
Directions:
  • In a pot boil water and cook macaroni for 12 minutes.
  • Drain water and rinse macaroni under cold water until it is no longer warm (this is important because you don't want to mix mayo with warm pasta...it gets yucky)
  • While pasta is cooling, chop onion and celery and set aside.
  • Once pasta is cold, add onion, celery, tuna, celery salt and black pepper, mix completely.
  • Add mayo and stir to combine.
  • Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
  • Enjoy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo