Monday, May 12, 2014

Outdoor Concert Fashion

Summer is right around the corner which means there will be plenty of fun things to do outside. One of my favorite summer traditions is to go up to our local outdoor concert arena, SPAC, and see a show. For years my friends and I went to see John Mayer religiously. Now I wouldn't call myself a die hard John Mayer fan, I did own several of his CDs but the real reason I loved going to see him was just so I could attend an outdoor concert with friends. If you haven't been to one, it's so much different from seeing a show inside a stadium because you're able to freely walk around and it becomes some what of a large tailgating party. SPAC is hosting a bunch of great shows this summer, I'm hoping to get out and see Sheryl Crow. While I was looking at their summer concert schedule I got thinking about all the fun concert fashion. I decided to put together 3 concert outfits that I would possibly wear this summer at SPAC.

Option 1:
Option 2:


Option 3:


What do you like to wear to an outdoor concert?
Are you seeing any shows this summer?




xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love the second and third looks, especially that last head band! And I am a sucker for maxis!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! I usually go to country concerts outdoors, so I wear cowboy boots with shorts and a cute tank or a dress!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all these looks! I'm head to my first concerts this weekend! Dave Matthews Band & have yet to find the perfect concert outfit! These are definitely great inspirations though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love LOVE option 2!! I'm not sure I could pull it off - but it's such an awesome print!

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love option 1! That's usually what I go with - jean shorts and a breezy, cool top. :)

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first option!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to an outdoor concert! I think that would be so much fun! And I love love love the last look! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these looks!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo