Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pack Your Bags


This is currently the view from my bed right now. I'm knee deep in summer attire attempting to go through bins and determine what I should be packing for vacation next week. My theme for vacation is Brights and Stripes-- and judging by my pile of clothes I am succeeding at it! Needless to say- I don't have a ton of time to write a fabulous Saturday post so instead, I wanted to share with you 4 travel posts from some of my favorite bloggers.

History in High Heels: Packing Tips: Carry-On Checklist

Cupcakes and Cashmere: Travel Prep Points

Ilo Inspired : Meant to Live


Also feel free to share with me your packing secrets! They will be very much appreciated!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time on vacation! One of my packing tips is to roll up your clothes - it saves space and prevents creasing!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh have the greatest time on your vacation!! I love those sandals.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of having a theme! I'm going in two weeks I may have to do that!

    madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great time, i am currently obsessing over packing + outfits for my trip coming up in june. i love everything MK at outfit posts writes abotu travelling, definitely check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bikini top! Thanks for the different links!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo