Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Recipe: Fresh Spinach Salad

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
With it finally starting to feel like spring in the 518 I thought I would share with you a fun "appetizer" to bring to a spring picnic or outside event. Once it starts getting warmer out the meals get a little lighter and I tend to opt for more fresher ingredients. I often make an antipasto in the summer time and bring it over to whoevers pool I plan on lying by but this fresh spinach salad is also a great alternative because it has so many tasty ingredients but only takes about 5 minutes to throw together. All you need to do it provide the salad tongs and everyone can help themselves!

Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of fresh spinach
  • 1 package of fresh mozzarella cheese
  • 1 jar of roasted red peppers, slices
  • 1 jar of olives
  • 1 container of balsamic vinaigrette
Directions:
  • Lay fresh spinach on a large serving tray
  • Slice up fresh mozzarella and roasted red peppers and lay on top of spinach
  • Drain the jar of olives and place on top of spinach mixture
  • Drizzle top with balsamic vinaigrette--or just leave it plain and allow guests to put their own dressing on.
  • Enjoy!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I love love love spinach salad! Thanks for sharing so I can add variety!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love spinach so I might have to try this out! Maybe subsituting the peppers for something else since im not much of a pepper person! haha

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum this sounds delicious!! Adding fresh mozzarella to a salad makes it seem so fancy!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm this looks like such a delicious spinach salad! It reminds me a lot of a caprese salad (especially with the balsamic & mozzarella!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks amazing!
    www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would eat that in a heartbeat! It literally contains all of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks beautiful and delicious!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo