Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Thought + A Weekend Recap

This quote is so perfect, right? I think this is such an important life motto to have... keep working to make those dreams into a reality! Anyways, another weekend has come and gone, but each day we get one step closer to spring! This is the busiest weekend I've had in awhile but I had so much fun and got to spend time with both family and friends.

Here's a quick recap:
  • Friday night I got dinner at my favorite hibachi restaurant, Sake, with my cousin and uncle. I honestly thought the waitstaff was going to have to roll me out of the restaurant because the food was so good and I ate so much.
  • After hibachi we went to see Book of Mormon! It was HILARIOUS and sooooo offensive. I highly recommend it if you have a sick sense of humor and you are someone that doesn't mind a few (several) highly offensive jokes. I literally laughed from beginning to end and would go see it again in a heartbeat. (Side note: Some people walked out after the first act because of the non-PC jokes... you are forewarned). 
  • Saturday I was out all day celebrating St. Patricks Day with friends. The city was so crowded with people looking to celebrate and I had a great time. We may or may not have been kicked out of a bar for trying to sneak Taco Bell in.... whoops.
  • Sunday morning I got breakfast with friends and recapped the weekend. I'm hoping to spend the rest of the day relaxing and catching up on my DVR along with several magazines.
  • Also, does anyone else watch The Walking Dead, I read an article that says tonights episode is supposed to be so crazy.... I'm pumped because this season has been dragging since it returned in February.




Prior to trying to sneak in our TB contraband 

What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! Glad you had a good weekend! And hey I would have told the bar to suck ti and I was hungry! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo